Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Saving Babies.

I wanted to take the time to briefly thank all those who supported me during this year's Walk for Life! I did not have to hunt down a single contributor, everyone gave willingly and most offered when they read my facebook status that I was participating. So thank you to each of you for your generous spirits and for supporting me!

I'm happy to report that with your help I was sponsored for $1500, which exceeded my original goal to raise 1k. At the beginning of April, A Woman's Place had saved 103 babies in 2009 - and the number is growing on a daily basis. I hope that each of you knows how crucial your part in that has been! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and the hearts of our clients who are continuing to receive free services because of your generosity!

Love,
B

No comments: