Monday, March 11, 2013

Catching Up.

Oh hey friends!

Long time no blog, I know.  But in my defense I've had a crazy couple of weeks. After a tearful goodbye to my work family of 3.5 years I started my new job with the church exactly 3 days later.  As you can imagine it's been a whirlwind for me of closing my old chapter and opening a new one at warp speed!

But I'm happy to report that after a warm welcome - I am settling into my new routine. And new it is! New commute (hello books on CDs) , 60 new coworkers names and faces to learn, new work schedule, new dress code, new new new!

With my new job I am also trying to implement even better habits! I've found a friend to workout with my on lunch a few days a week. I newly committed to leaving a clean desk every night. I'm purposing to always be early instead of just on time. I'm packing my lunch every day. And so far, I'm loving the results!

I hope you all are doing well events I've been a bit absent while I catch up with my life which got a bit ahead of me.

Love,
B

2 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to hear it's going well so far! :)

daniela said...

Good job & congrats!
Those are exactly the same changes I went through when I switched jobs a month ago! And I'm also trying to implement better habits. So far only semi-successful LOL