Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Goals - Update.

In January I jogged the entire way through my first 5k in St. Pete Beach, FL.

In February I did a 21 day Daniel Fast - eating only fruits, veggies, beans, and nuts (basically). It was intense but I conquered that as well. It's a version of a raw vegan diet.

So today starts March and if you haven't gone back to look at my goals recently let me tell you that March is ....
Gluten free month! This month I (along with my friend Jess) will be gfree for a whole month. I figured I might as well get the food related goals out of the way early, before summer vacay gets in the way.
I've been toying with the gfree idea for a while so I'm pretty excited to see how this makes me feel and how my stomach does for the next 31 days. Wish Jess and I luck as we chow down on all things gluten free this month and I'll keep you posted on how it goes (and all my favorite gfree foods).
Thanks for all the great ideas from my readers that are keeping me challenged this year and for all the support along the way.
Love,
B

No comments: