Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Dreams Lately...

...have looked a little bit like this:

Image.

Image.

Image.




Image.

Image.

I can't wait to go to New York City, can you tell? We bought our New York City Pass's this week so we can site see like crazy tourists on extra large cafe mochas. A few of the things on our intial hit list:

- MOMA

- A broadway show

- Tea at the Plaza Hotel

- Empire State Building/Ellis Island

- Times Square

- Macys!

- 911 Site

- Dillion's Candy Store

- Grand Central Station

- Chinatown

- Little Italy

Who votes I take my laptop and blog from NYC?!

Love,

B

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so jealous! That looks so much fun. And yes, I do vote you take your laptop with!

Becca Christensen said...

: ] Can I please see the whole cast of Gossip Girl while I'm there? I need a picture with Chuck Bass!

Neely said...

NYC is one of my favorite places. Im so jealous!!!

Lindsay Barta said...

Ohhh my gosh. You better blog while there. The one and ONLY time I went to NYC, I ended up in the emergency room. Have a better time than I did, ok?

Lauren Nicole said...

ahh. i've been to NYC once and had a blast!!

so jealous!

take lots of pics :)

xoxo

Ashley said...

I am insanely jealous! I would loooove to go to NYC! You should definitely take your comp and blog while you're there so I can pretend I'm there with you! :)