Friday, July 12, 2013

#midwestroadtrip


Hello adventure.

Welcome to house swap week. I left my keys on the counter my sweet friends are going to play at my place this week and I took a borrowed set of car and house keys and headed to the Midwest.  Let the Midwestern road trip begin.  Indy, Chicago, Seymour, and beyond.  Can’t wait to land in Indy and spend some quality time with my faraway friends.

One of my goals this week is to be less available while I enjoy some face time.  But I’m sure I’ll be updating my social media (and maybe this blog) along the way.  Saturday I will be celebrating the nuptials of my sweet Mer, without whom I never would have survived my move to Florida.  When we graduate from your Purdue we both took Florida jobs and for those 2 years we were family.  I’m so excited to spend a day in Chicago celebrating her marriage!

Along the way I will finally get to meet the sweet sons of my first college roommate, what a treat.  I will get to see a little of the windy city.  I’m going to crash my parents country club with Meag on our girls weekend.  If I had to guess I would say there will be some serious book devouring.  A few projects, some shopping, coffee, and maybe some fancy nails while I’m in Seymour (oh, and taco bell, of course).

So here I go on another crazy adventure.  Oh how sweet this life is – full of amazing people and places I never get tired of seeing.

Love,
B

1 comment:

Amber said...

This sounds like so much fun. I bet you're having a blast!