Friday, April 26, 2013

Once a Year...


(Image from Pinterest)

Hello friends and blog readers!  Happy Friday to each of you.  I'm taking this weekend to follow the wise advice of the Dalai Lama and heading to enjoy a place I've never been though I will confess I would probably be the teacher's pet if he knew me because this is my second new place this year and I have one more already booked.  This weekend I'm off to Austin, TX to enjoy a city and state I have yet to meet and to spend time with my sweet bestie Auburn who moved from Tampa to Austin just over a year ago.


Auburn is my cheerleader.  She has cheered me through the challenges of my years in Tampa and built me up when I was at my lowest.  She has given me tough love and honesty when I've needed it most and sweet, kind, encouraging words on the days my heart has most needed them.  I can't wait to be part of her big Texas life for a weekend and fall in love with the city that's stolen her heart (and her from me and my city).  There is something so sweet about seasons of being able to visit faraway friends and love them and their new seasons.  Look out Texas here I come...

Love,
B  

1 comment:

Amber said...

Okay, i'm a little sad you were so close to me and I didn't see you!