Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Few things...

Amanda & I at the Dallas Bull - a country line dancing place. Not totally my scene but fun just the same.

I added Twitter to my blog, so if you don't have twitter you can still follow me on here thanks to it. I'm still mastering what Twitter even is, so bare with me. I think I'm starting to get the hang of it - and it sure does make keeping up with (or stalking if you prefer) some of my favorite celebs quite a bit easier.

I'm no longer going to be in Indy (Carmel) in July, BUT I will be home for Easter - so get in touch with me if you'll be in town that weekend. It will mostly be family time, esp since Daddy will be off work. BUT I might have time for a Starbucks date or something of that nature.

Upcoming Events:
- All Pro Dad - The Bucs Event (April 18th)
- Walk for Life (April 25th)
- Impact Spring Retreat (May 2nd & 3rd)

Volunteer with me, support me, or watch for pictures and updates later.

The next few weeks are going to be crazy but I'm looking forward to them. Seeing Matt back in Tampa after so many years, finally! Candy & Josh's visit in a few weeks (that will hopefully go fast). Seeing the family and reuniting with my Carmel friends. Seeing my darling cousins play some baseball down this way, as well as spending some time with Uncle David & Aunt Ju. Events, events, events. AND my upcoming one year anniversary of being in Tampa (well, back in Tampa that is) which I'm planning something fun for.

So there you have it.

Love,
B

No comments: