Sunday, February 8, 2009

Updates.







 









First off, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who facebooked, called, e-mailed, im'd, texted, etc to congratulate me and the family on Dad's new job!  I have wonderful, loyal friends and I'm so thankful for each of you.  I am excited for what the 2009 season will bring for the Colts, and for the Christensens.  God has been so good to us - in all aspects of life.

J & I are doing pretty good at getting along on our own.  Hopefully his Mom will be able to make it home in the next day or two.  But in the mean time, I think I'm handling nanny duty pretty fabulously - all things considered.  And we're having lots of fun of course.  Pics are of the Valentines themed cake we made Friday for him to take to a friends house.  I'm thankful things have gone on without any hiccups.

I experienced my first Gasperilla this weekend - but I'll save that story for another post (with pictures when I get new batteries for my camera).

I started the High Dive class at church last week and I'm pursuing change in my heart & life by having expectations.  I'm already excited for this weeks class.

Congrats to Kelly, Kyle, and new Baby Leo!! : ]

Love,
B

No comments: