Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines is...

...what you make of it.

I think people over-dramatize it in both direction. If you're in a relationship and you only spend one day a year spoiling your lover then by all means, step-it-up! And if your single then avoid wearing all black, eating a pint of ice cream, and crying to movies where one of the lovers dies! Valentines can be fun as a single.

I'm feeling kind of non-committal in my love-life lately. So I'm spending it with a very special someone from Orlando. : ] Mere & I have big plans to go to Bahama Breeze (our favorite restaurant to eat at together - the one on the beach) on Friday night. And then perhaps out for a bit in Davis Island with Christina. We are then spending the actual Valentines Day on the beach in Clearwater, working on our tans and relaxing after long work weeks.

So take it from me...single by choice or not, Valentines can be fun! And if you're in a relationship -- make it special.

Love,
B

"Love doesn't make the world go round. It's what makes the ride worthwhile" -- Franklin P Jones

No comments: