Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Recap.

I felt thankful as my alarm went off this morning at 6:15 that this weekend was one of rest and relaxation, mostly with friends.


Jess and I tried out Carmel Cafe in Carrollwood for the first time and loved it!  The food was delicious, ordering from an iPad was a fun treat, and as always I love my fellowship time with Jess.  We went to Saturday night church (before this) and so I had a weirdly quiet Sunday morning at home during which I made key lime cupcakes with cream cheese icing...


I like to Netflix on my iPad when I bake.  And I think baking is good for the soul.  So I leisurely drank 2 cups of coffee baked the morning away with a little Secret Life of the American Teenager.  Then we spent the afternoon like this....

I'm so thankful for having a pool especially with how hot this summer has already been!  Good grief, it's the only relief.  We had the pool literally to ourselves until 1pm when the slow movers showed up.  But it was glorious.

Sunday night I got to see my friend Daniel who was in town from Texas for the weekend and cookout with his family and friends.  It's always wonderful to see him and I'm so thankful for his friendship and encouragement in my faith.

Hope you all had wonderful weekends as well...and welcome back to the grind.  Happy Monday.

Love,
B

3 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

Becca that looks like a great weekend!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! And I love the color of your bathing suit!

Amber said...

I want to come bake cupcakes and lay out by the pool with you!!! Love your swimsuit!