Friday, September 24, 2010

Cha-Ching & my To Reads.



I'm always on the hunt for Colts colored outfits for games, parties, etc. I snagged this skirt for ...get this... $3 at Old Navy (where I rarely go). But I'd spy'd it online a month ago or so and then noticed it hit sale last week. When I went in today the clearance items were an additional 50% off! While 6.99 would have been a steal...$3 was even better! So exciting.




As for what's on my weekend reading list I figured since a few of my newer readers have taken an interest in my reading material - I'd show you what's coming up next. This weekend I will be finishing up the last few pages of Gigi Levangie Grazer's novel 'Queen Takes King' as it was leant to me by a coworker and I was ready for a bit of mindless reading material (Grazer is good for this). Little substance but a bit of New York flare.





Next up after finishing Grazer I'm back to the library pile with...

How to be Single came highly recommend on several websites and I've see the cover on a few blog pages lately. I'm interested to try about Tuccillo, whom I've never read (or heard of) before. This one may be worth reviewing for you all. If it's good I may just get it done this weekend. If it's sunny I'll be poolside with my book and if it's rainy (as predicted) I'm going to hole up in the 'batch pad' and blaze through these.

If (or when) I finish How to be Single I will be reading this from the BBC list I printed earlier this year...

I try to make myself read the occasional 'classic'. Good literature is so hard to find these days.

I'll keep you up to date as time goes on.

Love,

B

1 comment:

bekah brinkley said...

i'm curious to hear your opinion on "how to be single"...might have to add it to my list based on your review