1. I was in my best friends wedding.
2. I successfully completed my first year of homeownership!
5. I added Missouri to my list of states I've been too, putting me one closer to my goal to visit all 50.
9. I kissed a camel, no really I did.
11. I went to New York City for the first time!
12. Saw my blog hit 40,000 views.
13. Finished reading 50 books in a year.
14. Found out I was becoming an Aunt!
15. Met Justin Bieber ...oh wait, he was made of wax.
16. Took dances lessons.
17. Completed a 21 day Daniel Fast. (and broke it with a giant chicken sandwich, obvi)
18. Learned to cook.
19. Got my wisdom teeth pulled, sans drugs (but somehow still looking quite drugged).
20. Got a roommate (for the first time since being a homeowner -does that make me a landlord?)
21. Went to Berns for the first, second, and third times.
22. Sold my first item on Craiglist (and lived to tell about it).
23. Spoke in front of my whole church (that's thousands of people, by the way)
24. Survived my first real injury (a torn romboid - how do you spell that?)
25. Grew up.
This has been a year of learning, growing, friendship, love, and spiritual maturing. I'm so grateful to everyone who has been a part of it. I wouldn't trade it for anything - it has truly been my best year yet. Looking forward to the next one, starting tomorrow.
Loved ya 25,