Monday, January 21, 2013

2013 Reading List.

Another year, another list.  This is 4th year of having a reading goal and my third year (I think) of making a list of what I read on the blog.  This idea was designed to keep me from having to e-mail those of you who want to know what I'm reading individual e-mails with this list.  Here you have access to it and you can check anytime to see what I've read.  I'm going to try to update every week or so with the most recent reads and tell you whether they were worth the read or not.  My advice? Never be afraid to quit a book.  Some books aren't worth reading so more on to one that is.

1. Unsigned - C.C.McKinnon
2. Hopeless - Colleen Hoover
3. 20 Something 20 Everything - Christine Hassler
4. MWF Seeking BFF - Rachel Bertche
5. And the Angels Were Silent - Max Lucado

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I just began MWF seeking BFF.. so far, so good!!! :-)