Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Project.

Happy New Year!

I hope you all enjoyed the time with your sweet families and friends.  It's officially 2013 and time for me to get back into a routine of some sort (maybe that will include regular blog posts?).  I found a list on Pinterest for an organizational challenge.  Since my life seems to be pretty different from the gal who made it, I've made my own list, adapted loosely from some of her ideas.

Here's what my next 21 days are going to look like (this is leading up to Africa, so now seems like a brilliant time to clean, organize, and PURGE):


Anyone want to join me?
Love,
B

5 comments:

Anna Catherine said...

Great idea! One of my goals for 2013 is too work toward better organization. I like the way this breaks it out. Thanks for sharing!

Established: 2008 said...

This is such a good plan! I might have to steal it. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Oh me me me! I've already done a few of these this week! Love this! Happy New Year!

meghan said...

I'm joining. This is the perfect list.

Kari said...

I love this idea! I'm in! I need a structured plan like this to keep me on track and organized.