Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yes, please.

Many wonderful things have come of my blogging. Self expression. Honesty. Better writing abilities (I hope). New friends. Other writers to 'do life' with. Insight into a great many things. An excuse to research. And this week, an invitation to a free spa day.

That's right. For being a Tampa blogger, or as the invite read 'an influential twentysomething' ...I have been invited by Dove to a spa day! The invitation is for a delightful night that includes a mani/pedi and a new treatment called a piticure. Compared to a manicure for your armpits. Intriguing, yes? The night will also have drinks, hors d'oeuvres, and chatting with other beauty conscious writers. I of course said, 'count me in!'.

This may just be the best benefit to come my way yet from my time as a blogger. So thank you readers for making me considered influential...and I promise to report in great detail of what I'm confident will be a great experience with the Dove crew @ Sharmaines Salon & Day Spa in Clearwater Beach. And of course, I will tell all of the 'piticure' experience. This may be video blog worthy.

Stay tuned.

Love,
B

1 comment:

Helen said...

congratulations! I hope you have fun! And look forward to hearing about it, particularly the armpit part!