Monday, November 30, 2009

Thoughts from Tgiving Reading.

I did quite a bit of reading over Thanksgiving break.  Here are a few thoughts I had from what I read...

'Selfish goals always result in shallow victories' - Mark Batterson, Wild Goose Chase

How true this is.  This one resulted in Kindle underlining.  Don't we all occasionally need a reminder of this?

'My conscience is taken captive by God's Word, I cannot and will not recant anything.  For to act against our conscience is neither safe for us, nor open to us.  On this I take my stand.  I can do no other.  God elp me.  Amen' - Martin Luther

Love.

'Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell; I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell' - C. T. Studd

I leave you to ponder those friends.

Thoughts welcome.

Love,
B

No comments: