Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Fairwell to a Great Football Season.


As you may have noticed from yesterday's post, I'm finally getting around to catching up on some big life happenings from over the crazy holidays. Life's been moving fast for me since November and it's been a bit of a challenge to keep it all documented at the rate it happens, so bare with me as I return to some 'old news' and fill you in on the craziness of the last three months here and there.

My younger sister and I were able to stay to through the New Year and catch the last regular season Colt's game. I was pleased to finish out the season having been able to see a handful of the games, despite being 17 hours away in sunshiney Florida.

For the first time since we came to be Colts I was on the sidelines for pregame which was a fun new experience. I've seen my fair share of warm ups but being down at field level had a whole new level of excitement. I loved it.

Ruth & I decked out in our blue and cheered hard as we beat the Tennessee Titans to clinch our division and the AFC South title.

Looks like Dad's still got it...


Met up with one of my Indy bff's - Adam while we were both at the game. We use to hangout more but he's too busy for me now. ; ]


Mom & I outside the stadium before the game - freezing.


All three of the Christensen (now Christensen-Breslin) girls were able to return the following week to see our Colts take on the Jet's in the first round of the playoffs. Unfortunately we did not come out victorious that time around. We lost and the playoffs are now over for us. But the 2010-11 season was a great one for our team, our family, and our fellow fans. Looking forward to another great season in 2011-12 - and I'm already working on which away games I plan to be at.

For the record, I'm now throwing all my support behind the Chicago Bears to win it all. Team Lovie. : ]

Love,

B

1 comment:

tara said...

you are cute. and i am sad that i dont get to stand on the sidelines during colts games.