Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Couldn't Live Without My...

Style Watch Magazine has this great section called 'I'm really love my...' and it shows celebs who wear and rewear the same article of clothing (rare). We've all got a few of those right? The key pieces we just couldn't live without. Ok so we could live without em, we just wouldn't want too. Here's a few of mine:


Joes Jeans. I shared in a recent blog post that I bought my first pair of Joes after hearing friends rant and rave about them for years. They are the best fitting jeans I've ever owned and I could sleep in them they're so comfy. While in Indianapolis, Candy notice them and said she might be the next person to buy into the trend. They fit that good.


Photo cred.






Nude patent leather heels. I have a great pair I bought at DSW a few years back before nude was really popular, after reading an article in a fashion magazine that said they were a great closet staple because they go with outfits no other shoe could. If I knew who wrote that article I'd go back and send them flowers and candy, I'm that pleased with mine. Great with LBDs or skinny jeans and a floral top. You can do so much with nude heels.





Photo cred: ebay.






My favorite Abro handbag. I LOVE this bag.









Under Armour sports bras. These will change your workout life - FYI.





Coach overnight bag. A purchase from my days working seasonally as a sale associate there. Couldn't live without it, I carry it on every flight (and I fly A LOT). I've had it...5 years? now and it's still going strong.









While we're on the great things that came out of my Coach days (other than my very best friend)...I couldn't live without my Coach planner. My parents both use Franklin Covey and they're obsessed but for me, Coach keeps it classic, simple, and organized. I love it. I'm hoping to get a new one this year (after 5 years mines starting to look a smidge worn). Pricey up front but the inserts are usually $20 a year.


Ugg boots. I know this sounds silly coming from a Florida give but I LIVE in my Uggs when I'm up north for business or pleasure. I get so cold in Indiana over the holidays I actually sleep in them on occasion (feet in the bed, gross, I know).




I'm sure there's a few more that belong on this list but this is all I could think of at the moment. : ] Or at least, the main ones. I hope to do a I couldn't live without list for beauty products someday too.

Love,

B

No comments: