Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Looks I Love #13.


Haven't done one of these in a while, but I adore this chic, simple look I found on Frugal Fashionista the other day. If you don't already follow this blog you may want to start. She does a great job of creating similar outfits to those worn by stars on a young professionals budget spectrum. I adore that concept. Even better, I frequently find that I HAVE the pieces to put together these outfits already in my closet, I just haven't put them together quite like she has.

Don't you think most of us could put this together from a combo of currently owned items and maybe buying a piece or two in order to complete it?

Love,
B

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the blog suggestion - I'm always looking for affordable fashion tips :)

Neely said...

I love that look!

henning love said...

love frugal fashionista! seriously check their page out all the time and get outfit ideas, i love how they help me with my outfits

Unknown said...

Cute! What a neat blog!

sherri lynn said...

Oh I love this outfit! I'm going to have to check out that blog!

I found your blog through your post on Darby's - and I loved your post! Such good tips and advice!