Monday, October 1, 2012

And I Go Back to September All The Time.

I'll admit, I'm sad September is over.  I love September and not JUST because it's the month of my birth and the start of the NFL football season (although I feel like those are completely legit reasons).  But as fall progresses I'm growing increasingly excited for what the rest of 2012 will bring.  Good grief by the time I blink this year will be over, won't it?

I can't believe I'm halfway done with my Christmas shopping! My cards arrived last week so hopefully they'll be addressed and ready 2 months early.  The weather has semi-cooled off to a breezy 80 degrees in the other bay area and my travel for the rest of this year is booked.

I actually invested in a new North Face fleece last week (on a jail break from work with Amber) so that I'll be ready to head to Pittsburgh, Indy, St Louis, Indy again, and again before the end of this year.  I also found out last week that three fabulous people will be visiting me in Tampa in November and we'll be road tripping to Jacksonville to catch a Colts v. Jags game.  Man I'm excited!

So, without further ado, welcome to the month of October.  For those of you pumpkin loving freaks I hope you're indulging your latte fixation and pinterest partying with pumpkin everything. I'll wait for the peppermint parade coming soon, myself.  But I have been feeling abnormally festive this year and have decided I might need a wreath and maybe even a Christmas tree.  I know - express your shock here.

Here's to the continuation of my favorite season...football season.  Oh yeah, and fall.

Love,
B

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm with you....bring on Peppermint Mochas and all things red and white!!!

lil desiqua said...

So jealous you're going to a game- it's on my bucket list! I think I'm about 1/4 of the way done with Christmas shopping, which is a huge improvement over my usual week before Christmas shopping!

Amber said...

I'm with you - I like pumpkin and all, but peppermint is way better!

SEL said...

I want to make another wreath too.

I'm learning to embrace the pumpkin taste. ;)

xo