Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spreading the Love.

One of the best features of the internet and more specifically blogging, is seeing great things spread! My recent entry (see below) about the Laundry Love project reached a friend of mine living in Indiana. He wrote his own post about the project and reposted the videos from my own entry. The Laundry Love project was a great experience for me and a great concept from Current (http://www.engagethecurrent.com/).

Moving forward I hope to be able to be involved with the future outreach projects of Current. If you're in the Tampa area, you should join me. If you're not, consider what this type of project could look like in your own community or consider giving towards the next Laundry Love project.

It's great to see young people fired up to make a real difference in the lives of people. Read what Josh had to say about Laundry Love after reading my entry on his blog here: http://joshatepic.blogspot.com/2009/08/laundry-love.html

Also, I was informed yesterday that my original entry is going to be sent out to Current donors!

Love,
B

No comments: