Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Ok Thursday.

Its Ok Thursdays





Whew, I need an it's ok Thursday this week more than usual. Let's get down to business.


It's ok...


...to listen to Adele on repeat and cry when you're sad (even though I've been forbidden to do this by Aubs).


...to waste a little gas taking a drive when you need to clear your head....to have a guilty pleasure show (or shows for some of you TV junkies). I've been watching the Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

...to want the bad guy to get the girl when he looks like this:

(Damon from Vampire Diaries)

...to wave your nerd flag. I just finished a book about being a landlord and I'm working on one about budgeting.


...to be obsessed with selling things on ebay. I figure that's better than being obsessed with buying them, right?


...to have a few TV show crushes. Like this guy:


(Tim Riggins - Friday Night Lights)


Dang, I always like the bad ones, huh? Oh well...


...to take a few days off from social networking from time to time.


...to occasionally wear a trend that doesn't look good on you.


...to obsessively use chapstick.


...to go in public without makeup on the regular.


...to eat fro yo for a meal more than once per week, every week.


...to not play by anyone else's rules.


Love,


B

8 comments:

Patricia Davis said...

I LOVE it's OK Thursdays!!! I needed that today! :-)

Unknown said...

I am currently rocking a trend that doesn't look good on me (hello skinny jeans), Adele is the queen, and I use Chapstick every ten minutes - at least!!

MK said...

Sometimes a drive on a nice night with the windows down and your music up is the perfect stress reliever! Happy Thursday, friend! :)

Neely said...

Riggins RAWR!

Established: 2008 said...

Love me some Tim Riggins!

The Sweet Life said...

These are all ok by me!!! Stopping by from Neely's blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

lori said...

good "bad boy" picks. yummy.

i obsessively use chapstick, too!

Shelby @ Sweetness in Starlight said...

Tim Riggins is sooooo amazing. I want to go see John Carter just so I can see him shirtless. Is that OK? :)