Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekend Road Trip.

This weekend I'm packing up my new overnight bag and headed to Tallahassee, FL to see my sweet cousin, Whitley, pitch! He plays for UVA and they have a triple headed against Florida State (the only places semi-close he comes are FSU and Miami). So I've reserved a few books on CD and I'm hoping may you all have a few suggestions of good road trip songs I can get on itunes before I depart on Friday? Seriously, leave your suggestions below.

I'm so blessed by an incredible family, immediate and extended. I'm so thankful I'm close to cousins - Wes and Whit are amazing. Thankfully, Wes as well as my Aunt Julie and my Uncle David will all be in Florida starting Saturday! I am SO excited. I thought you guys would like to see a few pictures....

Wesley & I on the front porch swing of my 'meme and poppop's' house - where we've spent many a holiday and summer growing up.

This is my and my Aunt Ju last spring in Winter Haven, FL where I went to see Wesley play baseball for Hamilton College (in upstate New York)



Me and my Uncle David, same tourney weekend.


Whitley (who will be playing this weekend) and I on the front porch of Meme and Poppop's over Thanksgiving this year.


And Wes and I after one of his games.

So I will be packing up my orange and blue and departing on Saturday morning for a weekend with the fam. I'm so thankful for each of them and my growing relationships with my extended family. It's so fun to cheer on my amazing cousins! And being the lone ranger living in Florida, it's nice to have family come anywhere in the state!


I will have about 4 hours in the car each way - so if I've been owing you a phone call, I might just make good on it this weekend!


Tallahassee here I come!


Love,

B








7 comments:

Darby Hawley said...

What an exciting trip to look forward to! Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun girl!

Lauren said...

Have a super fun trip :-)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Sounds like a good time with fam :)

Unknown said...

How fun! I remember moving my cousin into her apartment at UVA :)

I've been downloading sermons via podcast and listening to those!

Established: 2008 said...

Love me some college baseball! How fun!

MK said...

I say get some good 80s music for your ride and you'll be all set!

Neely said...

Have so much fun love!