So for day one, I'm grateful for...
1. Our first Colts win of the year! (38-3 over the St Louis Rams yesterday)
2. Four amazing years in my favorite city - Tampa!
3. The rare blessing of having all four of my grandparents still in my life. What a special time this is.
4. I'm overwhelmed with gratefulness this week that for the almost 4.5 years since I graduated college I have been employed full time every single day. During a crazy economy this is not something I take for granted. The Lord's provision amazes me.
5. Friendships. I am thankful this morning for so many great relationships and incredible friends.