Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cheers to Next Weekend.

Well I hate to get too far ahead of myself. I should be excited about this weekend.  But this weekend will be blur of...work. I'm working Friday night, day and night Saturday, and a little on Sunday so imagine this weekend will be a bit of a blur. I DID make myself stick with my chore list for the week so my house is clean  going into a week of pre-event chaos and craziness.  But really, as much as I love to life for the present, I can't help but my jittery with excitement about NEXT weekend.

I will be headed out first thing Friday morning to Indianapolis, Indiana.


I will be in full event mode aka looking like this:


(photo by Chris Johnson of Tampa)

I will be working Friday and Saturday during the days at the stomping grounds of my sweet Daddy.  However, he will be in Washington DC facing RG3 - I'm hoping to steal a little time with him on Sunday morning before I jet back Sunday afternoon.  

Friday night I will get to see this guy:


Who along with my best friend and her husband will be volunteering working our big recording!  So grateful for their help.

Dinner with these folks Saturday night:



I also get a coffee date with my friend Jon...(had to go way back for this pic)


So yeah, I get to spend next weekend working my favorite NFL facility, seeing my sweet Daddy, and spending time with some of my favorite people in the WORLD.  Diligently working hard this weekend in prep for that.  6 days and counting til this Florida girl is back in the midwest!

Love,
B

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay, Hope you enjoy your trip! I'm like you, totally looking forward to next weekend. Hubby and I are taking a 2 day vacay in Tenn (without kids) and I'm over the moon excited :)

Kari said...

Have fun on your trip! It sounds like you're going to have a blast. I just love summer and fall in the midwest!