Thursday, October 22, 2009

HHGregg & Tony Dungy.






I know I've been a bit MIA lately. Work has been busy but the results of our teams hard work has certainly been worth a little time away from the blog. Here's a little taste of what's been going on. Tonight we drove to Clearwater, FL for the Grand Opening of an HHGregg store where Coach Tony Dungy came out to kick off what I know will be a great start for HHGregg in the Tampa area. HHGregg has been a loyal supporter of the All Pro Dad program from years now and has been key in putting on All Pro Dad events in the Indianapolis area so of course, has a special place in my heart. Here's a few pictures from the event...



Coach Tony Dungy encouraging the community and doing a great job, as always.



Kyle & I at the event - he was sweet enough to come out and lend a hand.


Pedro & I - who also came out to volunteer for the event.

Here's just a small taste of where I've been the last few weeks. Sadly, I didn't take many pictures on our Nashville event weekend - but I do have some great shots from Jacksonville that will be coming soon.

Thanks for all your kind encouragement in recent days and with the start of this new chapter in my life. I'm grateful for the support system you provide!

Love,
B

No comments: