Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tribute.


I love me some Gossip Girl fashion so, in honor of having watched a Tivo'd episode of the show this morning while I got ready I'm going to show show you a combo of some of my favorite stylish 'it' girls from one of my favorite fashion blog sites...

Blake Lively - 'Serena Vanderwoodsen'

She has mastered looking naturally put together and beautiful all-the-time! Can I please get to that point?!

Jessica Szohr - 'Vanessa Abrams'

I really dig her in the second outfit down. So cute.

Leighton Meester - 'Blaire Waldorf'

She changes up her style. She always has some different stylish look going on. She's my favorite in the show, so I like to follow her 'on the street' style as well.

And since she was this weeks guest star.... Hilary Duff - 'Olivia' on GG. I actually like her style on this site better than I thought I would. She's got some cute looks featured.

Special thanks for Frugal Fashionista's - one of my favorite websites. Thanks for keeping me up on the trends, and helping me get 'their looks' for 'less'.

Love,
B

No comments: