Sunday, October 4, 2009

Titans Weekend.


I just touched down in Tampa, returning from my weekend in Nashville, Tennessee.  It was my first All Pro Dad event on Staff.  The weather was perfect.  Low 70s, sunny, with a nice breeze off the water beside the practice facility.  We couldn't have picked a better day for an outdoor event.  Though, I probably should have though through the polo v-neck tan-line I was going to acquire.  Really attractive.

The weekend was great fun and the event went well.  A successful first of hopefully many events with the All Pro Dad event team. : ]  I even managed to pack in a carryon bag for the first time in my entire life!  It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought, in fact I think I could do it going home for long weekends now that I've made myself do it once.  I'm joining the world of low maintenance travel!

Sadly, I didn't get as much reading done on the plane as I hoped.  I normally can't sleep on planes but I didn't have a bit of trouble this go around.  I didn't read at night since my 'roomie' was way more entertaining than my literature.

Sadly, I didn't find time to use my camera once the entire trip BUT I did manage to snap a few cell phone pictures.  Here ya go...



Possibly the most interesting 'guests' of this weekends event were the Comcast crew with the Starwars clones and oh yes, Obe.





Since it's for work I felt like it was ok that I was behind enemy lines. : ]  Titans territory.  I didn't get to see my fellow Purdue Alum who plays there but we did get to have a brief chat on the phone.  It was funny to see that we had made similar observations about the differences between Nashville people and Indy people.


Here a picture of the participants and the back of our MC for the day, Brent from 104.5 the Zone.  In the background you can see the Titan's practice 'bubble'.  I was a little sad I didn't get to go inside.

Well time for me to get down to business since being gone all weekend means I have laundry and grocery shopping to do for this week.

Love,
B

1 comment:

Shop Girl* said...

*sigh* Your job sounds so much more exciting than mine...