Saturday, October 10, 2009

Videographer: Brett Culp.

I recently met Brett Culp a videographer who's works for rock stars, celebs, pro athletes, etc.  Some of his former clients include Howie from the Backstreet Boys, Marshall Faulk (NFL athlete), Tom Clancy (author), and GMs of the NY Giants & the Tampa Bay Bucs.  So where did I run into this talented man?  My church!  While taking a class to be a small group leader for bible studies at my church I was introduced to him by my coach Paige.  

More that his impressive list of clients and beautiful videos on his website was that he was a great, down to earth family guy just trying to help out the church. It was fun meeting him and hearing about his career.  What a fun job!  I don't think I'll be hiring him as he works on wedding with budgets over 300K!  But, if I happen to marry a rock star or a pro football player maybe I'll be able to reconsider.

Love,
B

No comments: