Monday, October 12, 2009

Makeup Mondays Return.

Thanks to one, Kate Sperlik for this lovely -

From Self Magazine we get this makeup advice:

Surprise! Contact lens solution can help hold eyeshadow in place, because most contain sodium chloride (aka salt). The mineral causes powdered makeup to retain moisture so pigment lasts longer, says Diana Manzanares, a makeup artist in New York City. Dab three drops of solution on each lid, let dry for five seconds, then add color.

I'm always a fan of household items with multi-uses. I will be trying this one out myself!

2 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

ummm i just love that mrs jessica alba is your background!

Helen said...

Le me know how it goes, eye-primer is too expensive and makes my eyes feel all heavy and cakey if I'm blending too many colours on top of it.