1. Motivation. I feel so motivated to reach my goals this year. My 2012 goal was to lose 20 pounds...the I decided to do it BEFORE my trip to Haiti, in April. Totally doable. Losing 3 pounds this week to start it off? Feels good.
2. Outdoor workouts. Iv'e scheduled in a couple outdoor workouts per week. Because I'm lucky enough to live in Tampa, FL and the weather here is beautiful. Monday night I was headed to the gym when I switched directions, headed to the bayshore, and finished my workout by walking to the end of the pier to appreciate this view.
4. Goodreads. I don't care enough to find a bunch of friends but it's fun being connected to my blog friends who have set goals for 2012 reading lists too. I've been reading consistently... 5 books down...45 to go.
I'm going to combine these next two...
7. Brilliant friends. When I had an investment dilemma this week - I knew just who to call (thanks Jon).
8. Scheduled travel. My trip to see my best friend is less than 3 weeks away.
9. Groupon goods. Got a camera for super reasonable to tote to Haiti with me.
10. Good hair days. I've actually had like 2 this week. That's fairly remarkable for me.
11. Baseball caps. Couldn't live without them.
12. The blog. I'm loving blog world lately.
So much to be thankful for and enjoy about this fabulous year.