When I revamped my closet last week, I started a list of things I'd like to add to my wardrobe in 2012. Out with the old and slowly in with the new. I used this lovely thing we like to call the Internet to browse some fashion blogs about items everyone should add to their wardrobe in 2012 as well, to make sure if there was anything fetching on the list, I was in on it. I thought since we haven't talked fashion in a bit, why not today?
1. First up, a new black cardigan. I have one and only one and it's seen better days. Since I wear one on the regular to work and over weekend-wear, it's time to replace it. Hoping to tackle that with the help of Nordstrom Rack this weekend.
2. An envelope clutch. I have a metallic silver one but I want a practical one. I'm leaning towards a navy blue one I found recently and love...but we'll see. This image kind of makes me want a practical neutral one.
3. A bomber jacket. I think this makes sense with my current wardrobe and I will get a lot of use out of it. So, I ordered one this week. Part of my deal with myself was that when I cleaned out this closet so I really knew what I had, what I needed, and where things were - was that I could add some pieces I really love and will use. So, I got me one of these...
I ordered it this week so it will be here sometime next weekend. It may make it's debut for my trip up to KY/IN on the 3rd. We shall see. May I also note that this girl's facial expression really gives me the creeps?
4. Bangles. I'd like to add some new bangles to my collection this year. I love wearing them and I'd like to snazz up my bangle wardrobe with some fun new colors.
5. Grey Pencil Skirt. I really want one. I have the perfect shirt to wear with it when I get one too.
Planning on watching the sale racks of the next few weeks. I also still have a few giftcards/christmas money I can spend. So, expect to hear about these things soon.
Also, I found a fabulous lace top I'm in love with during the Ann Taylor clearance event. Maybe I will wear it to the Tampa Bloggers Meetup next weekend. Who else is coming? I'm so stoked for this.