Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Bathroom Reveal.

Whew...I know I know I've been taking forever to get this stuff up here for you all.  Cut my some slack, I've been in a fulls sprint since April.  But without further ado...


 (note: the counters, faucet, and mirror were part of the revamp)


 (Over the freshly hung towel racks...whoo no more chrome)


(my mom is not in love with this shower curtain, but I kind of am...it's one of two I alternate between, the other is out for dry cleaning)

You can really only see if from the side here but my Mom built that piece over the toilet because this bathroom has minimal storage and I bought an excessive amount of towels ( when you like unique colors you can't be too careful, right?).

So my bedroom and bathroom were both finished my summer and have already had 2 guests.  Looks like there will be a few more on the couple of weekends this summer I'm actually in town.  

Love,
B

7 comments:

Kari said...

Your bathroom looks amazing! You have wonderful taste, particularly in granite I would have picked the exact same things. :) I actually like that shower curtain! I've had some cheeky shower curtains in the past, and I think it adds a fun touch.

Meghan said...

You have quite the inspirational bathroom! I love it!

Unknown said...

Cute! It looks great!

Kenj said...

When I lived in an apartment, we had the over the toilet storage..it's so smart!

Michelle said...

Wow looks great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!! I must be nosy, did you get the shower curtain from Target? We're working on our spare bathroom and I haven't found anything that I've fallen in love with, but this is cute!

The counter tops are beautiful, you have great taste girl! So happy to see you're still loving being a homeowner!

Unknown said...

It's looking great! I'm a big fan of the shower curtain even if your mom isn't.