1. While twenty-six, I became an aunt for the first time to my sweet niece Noa June.
2. I left the country for the first time, to live for a week in Port au Prince Haiti, love on orphans and build a church there.
3. I went through my first official remodel as a young homeowner, 2 bathrooms, a paint job, and some really interesting plumbing experiences.
4. I spent a few days in Washington DC falling in love with the history of our great nation. It was a perfect several day adventure...
5. I traveled, oh how I traveled. To Indy, Louisville, Myrtle Beach, Daytona, Orlando, DC, Maryland, Virginia, Raleigh, and beyond.
The brightest highlight of this year has been the people who have made it my best year yet. I'm grateful for a loud, loving family, passionate world-changing friends, a challenging and gracious church family, generous neighbors, and a community here in blog world that continues to wow me.
God is good. I look forward to twenty-seven with much excitement, joy, curiosity, motivation, and hope. May it be even better than twenty-six, because I have no intention of slowing down.