Friday, March 19, 2010

Surfacing.


Coming up for a diet DP and an episode of Criminal Minds after hours of perfection. With my best friend in town we've enjoyed a few of my favorite things. Including but not limited to a day of outlet mall shopping resulting in a few new classic pieces for my spring wardrobe & a new *insert squealing here* handbag! You know this is my one true accessory love. Ok fine, I love shoes in a close second but handbags were my first love, they can't be replaced. Candy and I actually met working for Coach, so I owe it to my love for handbags for bringing her into my life! A debt I take quite seriously.

Other than shopping there has also been yummy food including Bahama Breeze and Seasons 52 (a new favorite). Lots of diet coke, of course. A Lifetime movie & a few episodes of Gossip Girl (had to catch Candy up on this season). A couple hours on St Pete Beach, although it's admittedly still a bit cold to be in a bathing suit on the beach. And a couple hours at my pool here at the 'the batch pad'. Oh yeah, I even finished another book!

Jealous yet? These 2 days of PTO have been a much needed TLC for my pale skin and my busy mind. I'm loving the time to catch up with my best friend and hopefully help her enjoy her spring break from grad school craziness and midwestern weather. We're going to further enjoy our TLC weekend with pedis in about an hour up at Ultra Violet Salon. We decided to take a few minutes to relax before we drive up north to relax again. Hard life I live.

Just wanted to check in to say 'hi' and maybe to brag a little bit. Just teasing. I wish all of you were off work and enjoying TLC with your bfs as well. I really do. I'm a firm believer than there should be sun days in Florida much like there were snow days back 'home' in the midwest. I also wish you a week full of great deals on fun purchases (Cash only peeps, no credit cards!) and delish foods.

Love love love,
B


No comments: