Friday, April 30, 2010

All My Bags are Packed.

I am so excited about my life. That’s a great statement to be able to make, don’t you think? I honestly am. There are so many good things happening in my life right now and much to be excited about.

Just booked our travel to do events with the Steelers & Bengals markets. Two NFL markets I haven’t had the pleasure of visiting yet. I love seeing new places (and meeting new people) so I’m pumped about the upcoming travel. We also nailed down our first fall NFL event this week, but I’m not sure I’m allowed to talk about that one yet, so I’ll wait to reveal that location in a later blog.


Speaking of travel, my trip to Indy (for work & play) is only 2 weeks away. I’m fighting off the little bit of homesickness I’ve started to feel now that it’s been a while since I saw my family by reassuring myself that my time with them is coming oh-so-soon. How spoiled am I? I was pumped to find out that my baby sister is headed home from college today so I will get to see her while I’m home as well. It’s hard to stomach the idea that she just finished her freshman year of COLLEGE! Wasn’t she supposed to stay a little girl forever?


Plans are progressing for the family to finally spend some time together at the beach this summer (in the Carolinas, not down my way). I’m looking forward to the 6 of us being together. I honestly don’t care if we do a thing. I don’t even care if it rains all week long. I just want to be with them.


Also on the radar, less than 6 months out is my best friend’s wedding! Being a bridesmaid in her wedding was a big part of my motivation to work on being healthier before October. When I drag myself out of bed at 6am to go to the gym I just picture myself in the floor length orange gown I will be wearing to be there with her on her big day! I can’t tell you how exciting this is for me. I’m already planning every detail of my trip in my head. Yes, I’m a crazy. I’m aware.


Why stop at those 5 trips when you could do more? Also in the works is a trip to Raleigh to spend some much needed sister-time with my older sister and best friend, Rach. Last year I started what I hope will be a long standing tradition of going to see her and be a part of her world at least once per year. To the best of my ability I plan to keep this going forever.


So there’s your update on my next 6 trips. I love to travel (odd, since I don’t like to fly). I am giddy with excitement about the upcoming months.


Love,
B

2 comments:

tara said...

omg. six trips planned already?! i'm so jealous! i only have 2 trips in the works! i definitely need to step up my game! :)

Dr. Heckle said...

Wow that's awesome! I have to travel to Ohio in the next few weeks...opposite side of the state from the Bengals to a very, very small town. They do have a HOPPIN' super-walmart though...