Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wedding Bells.

Hello lovies.

Are you read this I'm en route from North Carolina back home to Tampa for a whirlwind day of wedding festivities. I spend the last 3 days in the Carolinas with my sisters, bro-in-law, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents and I now much hurry home to celebrate my sweet friend Joy's nuptials.

Joy and I met in May of 2008 when I moved from Purdue University to Tampa, FL and took a job with Impact. Joy and I were the Teen Impact Coordinators together, each assigned to our own territory and we worked together planning retreat, events, speeches, pranks, and just about anything else you can think of. She's been a sweet and faithful friend since our departures from Impact as well and I've grown to cherish her in so many ways.

Here's a little picture tribute to my friend Joy on her wedding day:



John Mayer Concert - September of 2008. (clearly before I dropped 60+ lbs)





Rocky Horror Picture Show on broadway - October 2008 (am I little bit redhead here?)



End of the year banquet for work.



Celebrating one of our birthdays...I think mine?



Another banquet.



Another birthday.


So this morning I'm flying home, grabbing my car, changing my clothes, and driving out to the beach to watch this sweet friend and beautiful lady tie the knot! Congrats and may this be the beginning of your happily ever after!


Love,


B




No comments: