Thursday, September 17, 2009

My NFL picks for this weekend...

So, my new office mates are obsessed with football like I am so I got in on their NFL pickem's. Here's my picks for week 2...


Tennessee (v. Houston)
New England (eck - over Jets)...I hate NE but I do think they'll win.
Oakland (v. KC)
Jags (v. Arizona)
New Orleans (v.Phi)
GB (v. Cinci)
Skins (v. STL)
ATL (v. Carolina)
Min (v. Det)
Buffalo (v. TB)
Seattle (v. SF)
SD (v. Baltimore)
Chicago (v. Steelers)
Denver (v. Cle)
Giants (v. Dallas)...this I was iffy on but I'm going Manning.
Indy (v. Mia)...obvi.

Let me know your thoughts.

Love,
B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Steelers will beat Chicago. Just sayin'.

Becca Christensen said...

You know I'm on team Lovie. I'm cheerin Bears all season long. Or at least til the post season when they may play my Colts. : ]