Monday, September 7, 2009

The Mr. & Mrs.



    Me with the Bride & Groom.

            My partners in crime.


A great time was had by all at the Everson/Kuhmichael wedding this weekend in Ft. Wayne.  Not only did they pick amazing venue choices but the couples special day was a real tear-jerker.  The fun was made better by the 2 lovely ladies I teamed up with for the trip.  After resting up and stuffing our faceswith my early bday cake (my mom makes THE most life-changing cake ever) - we hit the road Saturday morning in a vehicle made for 10 to travel up to the Ft.

Despite the rude help, we had a blast staying at the Hilton.  The wedding was beautiful but not half as beautiful as the bride (my freshman year of college roomie).  Mer & I (with the help of some wedding partying participants and the bride herself) did the youtube wedding dance to Chris Brown's Forever during the reception.  We can't help it, we're the life of the party. 

This includes jumping on the bed (sorry Hilton) and singing 'I'm in Miami Trick' - Kourt and Khloe style.

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Hahahah that last photo is amazing.

And love your dress!! It looks fab!!

MK said...

love your dress, the color is great!