1. Birthday cake. Well, that is if you're me and your bday is in September - or if you happen to be near the Christensen house because my mom make's THE best birthday cake in the world. Too bad Josh doesn't like chocolate, huh Candy? : ] Oh well, more for us. If it's not your birthday in September, you can eat some in honor of me.
2. Gossip Girl Season 3 party - check. Thanks to some other addicts I helped get started - we're getting together to celebrate the return of Chuck Bass to the screen on September 14th. Ow ow.
3. Attend a best friends wedding. Also, done & done already in the month of Sept for this girl. Congrats to Alyssa & Rob.
4. Kindle 2. Mine's on it's way and I'm SO excited. Therefore the Kindle 2 makes my must have's or must-do's for September 2009. First book I'm going to buy? The September bookclub book - 'Girl with a Dragon Tattoo'. Hurry Kindle, please hurry.
5. Chic-lit. I've declared September my month for Chic-lit. So go to Borders and pick yourself out a new Shopoholic book, read some Jennifer Weiner, or join me in reading some Candace Bushnell. Oh wait, and I already read Lauren Conrad's book to kick the month off.
6. Attend Fashion Week in Tampa. Well, you don't have too but I sure want too. September 23rd-25th.
7. Company. I love to have company come to stay with me. Maybe growing up in a household where we constantly had people staying over is to thank for this. This month my friend Sarah is coming from Jacksonville to spend my b-day weekend with me. I can't wait to show her around SoHo!
8. New Knowledge. When I think of September I think of the start of school. Well for those of us out of school why shouldn't we still consider September a great month to start learning something new? This month for me, I'm tackling Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University with my church (Grace Family) and a few girlfriends. Perhaps my Kindle will be my last splurge for a while once Dave gets a hold of me!
9. New planner inserts. Time to start thinking about 2010. Hard to believe, I know. I've got mine, thanks to Candy and Coach.