Monday, October 10, 2011

Back for Good?

Well hello friends. I know I've continued to be fairly absent since my last post saying I was hoping to be done being absent. Oops, here I am again. I've just returned from what I suspect will be my last work trip for 2011 (don't worry, there's some personal travel coming so I won't forget how to be a profesh flier anytime soon).

I imagine you can go ahead and expect that there will be a series of updates coming in the next week or so filling in the gaps on where I've been these past few weeks.

I just returned late Saturday night from a whirlwind 48 hours in Baltimore, DC, and Virginia. My work hosted out Baltimore event for the second year in a row at M & T Bank Stadium. Don't worry I brought you back a few snapshots...



M & T Bank Stadium - home of the Baltimore Ravens.

I thought this was really cool - between the locker room and where the guys can come onto the field.


Beautiful stadium.


A little time with my sweet PopPops (my Mom's dad)


Oh and hey Washington Monument - we'll be hanging out in the spring on my much longer trip to DC.


Thankful to be home safe but I have to say I wished this trip could have lasted longer. I got to sneak away to Alexandria, VA to spent a night with my Aunt Ju, Uncle David, counsin Wesley, as well as my Meme and Poppops who were up for a visit. It was precious family time, which I treasure. Just wish it could have lasted longer. Glad to have thanksgiving with Mom's side of the family already on the books to look forward too in a couple of weeks.


Hope you all are well and for those of you I haven't been keeping up with via letters and the tweet- I'll be catching up soon.


Love,

B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back! I love DC and need to go back SOON!

Amber said...

That stadium is gorgeous! I love the pic of you and your PopPops, he's SO cute :)

Neely said...

Glad you are back missy!!