Friday, December 2, 2011

Here's to the Weekend!

I usually enjoy my weeks as well as my weekends but every once in a while (and especially after a holiday weekend) I feel like I'm working for the weekend. This week has very much felt that way. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my baby niece who is clearly already on her own schedule, since she was due last Saturday and is still cookin'. My family is spread out in 4 states (that's just my immediate family...) and I'm getting anxious for us to all my in Indiana celebrating Christmas with my sweet Daddy who couldn't make Thanksgiving this year.


I'm spending the weekend with this lovely lady as my roommate:

We're already enjoying chilly daily walks (well, chilly for Tampa) and I am suspicious she's enjoying making me scoop poop!


I'm thrilled to be celebrating the Costa Rican elopement of a sweet friend on Saturday night in downtown Tampa. I still haven't decided what to wear and I desperately need to find time to get myself a pedicure. But besides that, I'm excited to celebrate their wedded bliss with eating and perhaps some dancing with my Tampa fam tomorrow night.



I'm nervous but excited to give a little talk at the FPU graduation on Sunday night and then grab a little face time with my sweet friend Kayla who I have not seen nearly enough of lately.



I'm hoping to finish the second Hunger Game book, read some of the next James Patterson in my series, finish addressing my Christmas cards, and finally return a few phone calls that are long overdue. I'm also looking forward to baking up some goodies for one of my sweet friends I'll see Sunday night - thankfully he loves my baking (because I can't bake if I might end up eating it all... ). Whew. Here's to the weekend!



What are your weekend plans?



Love,
B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned! Can't wait to hear about how the party to celebrate your friend's elopement was!