Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Party Planning: The Menu.

Well, obviously our New Years Brunch is a trifold hostess affair. But I thought I would tell you what I'm going to be making, at least.

If you've been reading the blog for a while, you may remember that I've done this before but I will be making Red Velvet Pancakes - topped with whipped cream, hersheys syrup, and sprinkles.





Picture and recipe cred.


I will be making my Mom's famous coffee cake recipe which my sisters and I all love. Actually, I would be willing to bet we'll be eating some of that over Christmas in Indiana.


Lastly (for me, there will be much much more food) I will be stealing this idea from pinterest and making french toast shots:





Photo and idea cred.


If you're coming to our brunch, be excited. If you're not, well, I wish you were and I hope you're planning some yummy New Years fun of your own!


Love,


B



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy! Looks so cute and delicious!

MK said...

Those pancakes look amazing! Now I want pancakes for lunch. Is that bad? :)