Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend.

If you haven't already please check out my Christmas Letter for the year. It's my favorite thing to write each year and this is the first time I've done it on the blog instead of writing it out.

I'm in for a crazy half week before an early morning departure Thursday for Indianapolis. I'm looking forward to finally meeting baby Noa, seeing the Colts play Thursday night, time with my best friend, and catching up with friends and family. I've spend some of this week trying to find a few long sleeved shirts and sweaters in prep for freezing cold. I will pretty much be living in jeans, ugg boots, and possibly blankets to makeup for my lack of winter clothing. It will be in the high 20s at night and love 40s high 30s during the day. Yikes!

I did get to enjoy a spa day this weekend where I got my haircut and colored, a facial, and my eyebrows threaded. So I should be ready (and slightly less unibrow like) for my trip home.

Feeling gratefult to start this week off with a Colts victory - a wonderful Christmas gift from the Lord!

I can't wait to post a picture of me and Noa for you all to see sometime next week.

I hope you're final week in prep for Christmas isn't too overwelming and that it's full of food and the people you love. I love this time of year to remember the birth of my Savior.

Love,
B

No comments: