Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beccaism.

I love to say 'don't judge me', not because I think that people really will but mostly when I'm judging myself for being a hot mess. I was teaching my cousin the skill of 'don't judge me' use over thanksgiving and this is still my favorite to date...

(to my coworker, the day after Halloween)

'I ate left-over Halloween candy for breakfast this morning...at 6am. Don't judge me'

Feel free to leave me some of yours. : ] Practice is good for you. But use the skill well friends.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I say that all the time! I'm so glad I'm not alone!

P.S. Tagged you!

J Clay said...

It's not written in stone what one must eat for breakfast to judge one for their menu isn't justice I am an affiliate markter and I notice that you are a lover of designers handbags Here are some beautiful bags "www.getcheapestdeal.com" take a look.