Friday, December 11, 2009

In December.

1.  Try red lipstick (ladies)
2.  Find jeans that fit
3. And buy shoes with zippers

These are the top 3 things In Style suggested this month.  Well, actually in the Jan. magazine.

I did try red lipstick in November and now I love it.  Not for every day...but it makes me feel glamorous.  It is the perfect touch for a night out, a Christmas party, or the like.

Also, if you have 3 bucks and 5 minutes, grab a copy of the Jan. In Style when it hits the shelves if for no other reason than to catch the feature 'A month of Easy Outfits: Your Calender for Go-to Chic'.  I love articles that give full outfit suggestions of how to work with a wardrobe you already have.  It's full of fresh ideas for paring pieces I never would have put together myself.  It's on page 114.

Also featured:
- Your new perfect haircut, color, and style
- 15 best new makeup tricks
- Eat your way to gorgeous 

More tips to come soon, I'd bet on it.

Love,
B

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Looks like I need to pick up this issue to read about the hair. It may come in handy on the drive to Tampa today.

Ebony Jewel said...

People always look at me like I'm insane when I say this, but I do not wear makeup...no lip stick, no nothing...well mascara every now and again, but that's it! I just don't have time to put on makeup every morning, so I stick to sheer lip gloss that I buy from Mac. I'm soooooooo not high maintenance when it comes to makeup! LOL