Monday, December 7, 2009

If I had a million dollars...

Ok, so if I really had a million dollars I'd save, invest, travel, and buy tons of books. BUT if I had a million dollars I could only spend on fashion (that would be fab) I would start with a few of these.  I have always wanted....

A pair of Tory Burch flats.

This studded handbag by Burberry...imagine this with jeans and a cute, casual grey top.  Amazing.





I love statement bags that make the outfit.  I dress to go with my bags, not the other way around.

A set of Louis Vuitton luggage.  I travel a lot. Why not travel in style?!



Don't judge me for this one because I've wanted for years....a burberry poncho.



Van Cleef & Arpels clover necklaces...yeah, several.  And yes, I was in love with these BEFORE Serena's mom started wearing them on Gossip Girl.



Speaking of jewelry I'd also fill my jewelry box with David Yurman cocktail rings...



I'd buy my first pair of Jimmy Choos, of course.  I don't know which pair though.

I'd buy a few strands of these Chanel double C necklaces:



These are just the accessories...don't even get me STARTED on the clothes. : ]  Thought I'd share with you a few things on my fashion 'wish list'.

Love,
B


3 comments:

Ashley said...

ah that would be wonderful to have that much money and could be able to spend it all on fashion.

Crystal said...

Hey, thanks for finding my blog cause now I know about yours! Love it! I want everything on this list (especially the Burberry poncho and Chanel necklace). Oh how I wish I had a million dollars. Sigh.

NA said...

LV LUGGAGE?! WHAT?! NO MA'AM! LOL

I know this is an if I had a million dollars, but really...the airlines treat luggage like crap. LV ($1K+ per piece), TravelPro ($200+ per piece), and Walmart brand ($10+ per piece) all get treated the same...like crap! And if they don't get treated like crap they get "lost" to never be found again!