While enjoying a lovely night with Dove Thursday (see earlier entries) - I had my second major camera
faux pas since I bought my new camera in September of this year. The first was when I accidently left it at the
Lodge in Soho here it was violated with obscene pictures in the bathroom before being returned to me a week later.
This time, I set my camera cord in a tea candle while enjoying a pedi. It burnt right through the strap before
the lady giving me a pedi said, I believe your camera is smoking! Oops. Above is a picture of me and my poor camera
who has thus far, had a rough life.