Friday, January 8, 2010

Carpet 180.

So when I bought the BP condo, the only part about the condo I just couldn't stand was the carpet.  Clearly the people who owned my condo before me did not have a very well trained pet.  Hince these puppies (pun intended)...

Oh yeah and the bottom staircase had this lovely basementish carpet...



But have no fear!  All of that filth has been removed and replace with...






Well I feel better, don't you? :] I LOVE it.  More pics to come soon.  My stuff is finally joining me at the condo in less than a week.  Can't wait to be sleeping in my real bed again.

Love,
B

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love it Miss Becca...absolutely love it!

Ebony Jewel said...

You know - that is exactly the reason why I don't have any pets or kids! They will completely mess up your carpets!! Condo looks great BTW. I'm also goin to send you some pictures in a second. :)