Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guest Blogging...

I've always been amused by guest blogging. There's something special about being asked to share your thoughts on someone else's 'space'. I had invited one girl in particular to share on my blog as a guest but sadly, after a 25 year fight with cystic fibrosis, she went home to be with the Lord. Her life was a testament of the tangibility of life and how important it is to make every one of our days here count. Since her passing I haven't been able to bring myself to invite anyone else to write here on my blog. I think eventually I will....but not yet.

I did recently get an e-mail from Melissa, a fellow blogger who is posting a series of stories written by her readers about their lives. She invite me to write my story to be posted as part of her series and I accepted. I finished my story Sunday and sent it her way. It will be posted on this coming Friday and I will have a link up here on my site for those of you who want to check me out as a guest blogger.

I hope you all are having a great start to this week.

Love,
B

No comments: